In order for us to audit your Facebook Ads, we will need to gain access to your Facebook Ad account.
To update your ad account settings:
- Go to your Ad Account Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Click Ad Account Roles.
- Click Add a User and then enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Click the dropdown menu to choose their role and then click Submit. The person you add immediately has access to your ad account according to the role you chose for them. Depending on their role, they may have different kinds of advertising permissions available to them.
Grant Access to Facebook Pages
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
In order for us to audit your Google Adwords account, you must first grant access to us.
How to grant access to Google Adwords
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tool icon , then under “Setup,” click Account access.
- Click the plus button .
- Select an access level for us, then enter the email address we provide.
- Click Send invitation.
- After we accepted your email invitation, you’ll receive a notification in your account. If you need to revoke your invitation, click Revoke in the “Actions” column.
How to accept access
When we invite you to access an AdWords account, you’ll receive a confirmation email. To accept the invitation, click the link and complete the steps that follow.
Add users to Google Analytics
In order for us to proceed with your Google Analytics account, you must first add us. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address provided by us.
- Select the “Admin” permissions. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you’re adding.
- Click Add.